Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello, my name is...



 Las Peregrinas
Adriana, Deija, Auna, Sabrina


Sabrina and Adriana E.
Sabrina and Adriana are both juniors at Springfield High.  Over the years they have grown accustomed to being called the wrong name, questioned whether they were switched at birth, and asked “which one is the evil one?”  Though it is sometimes hard to tell the twins apart, they are indeed unique individuals.  For example, Adriana wants to be a marine biologist and Sabrina wants to be a wildlife biologist.   One likes to write while the other likes to read, though sometimes they switch.   One likes to take pictures on the coast while the other is content with simply enjoying the views.  See, totally different.  It’s like night and day.  The only thing they truly share is a deep desire to see the world and experience all it has to offer.  Both look forward to finding out just exactly why they wanted to walk across Spain in the first place.

Deija Z.
My name is Deija, and I am a fifteen-year-old sophomore at Springfield High. I've always wanted to experience Europe, but I never knew it would happen this way.  When Mr. March told me about this opportunity, I was so excited, but I thought for sure that my mom would say no. When my mom said yes I was ecstatic. I know it will be hard, but I am going to try my best. I enjoy soccer, softball, reading, and playing with my dogs. My favorite subject is Chemistry; I would like to become a Forensic Scientist when I am older. School is a big deal for me.  I try to take it seriously, but of course, as a teenager, I do not as often as I should. I like making people smile and making jokes to ease tension is a favorite pastime. I am known as a joker, and that is alright with me. My family is a big deal, they are my best friends. I am slightly addicted to the shows NCIS and House, and yes, I am one of those annoying people that quote lines from episodes.


Auna G.
Hi, my name is Auna and I’m a 15 year old sophomore at Springfield High.  I like to do volunteer work, go shopping, and spend time with my friends and family.  I’m a representative for the student class council of 2013 and love to help with dances and fundraising.  My favorite color is royal purple and while I have only been to two states, one of my dreams is to travel and see the world.  I’m very “outgoing,” as my mom likes to say.  Going on this adventure to Spain will mean so much to me and my family.  It’s the opportunity of  a lifetime for me and I could not pass it up!


1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you Auna. You will make your school, and your family very proud. You will conqor all ahead. We love you.

    ReplyDelete